Online Massage workshops with Sophie - Massaging each other
Time & Location
About the Event
Covid-19 regulations have required us to take distance from each other and thus receive less and less touch which is having a detrimental effect on our wellbeing. Humans need touch to relax, connect and let's face it survive!
Lockdown has brought us all unexpected challenges both in our minds and bodies, without being able to access our usual self-care sessions so we need to find new ways to take care of ourselves and each other.
My name is Sophie and I’m a massage therapist based in the Netherlands and boy do I miss massaging my clients!
That’s why I am offering workshops online to teach you in the comfort of your own home some helpful tips and massage skills on how you can relieve aches and pains in your loved ones and help them relax….and maybe they can return the favour to you too!
- Zoom account - you need an active zoom account to access this workshop if you do not have one you can sign up for free here - https://zoom.us/
- A device where you can see and hear me clearly like a laptop, Ipad or monitor. (A phone can work but if you can use something with a larger screen it will be a bit easier).
- Sofa/floor where you can both lie/sit with legs outstretched (for massaging feet and head)
- Upright chair - like you use at the dinner table (for massaging shoulders and upper back)
- Cushions - one small for under the head as well as a few more for supporting your own body when giving the massage.
One ticket = 2 people
On receipt of your ticket purchase, you will receive an email confirmation including the Zoom login and passcode details so you can access our online workshop space.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me (Sophie) via email - email@example.com.
I look forward to sharing some massage skills with you all very soon.
- Unemployed/ Corona effect€40€400€0
- Working but Feeling the Pinch€50€500€0
- Working & super supportive€60€600€0