Online Massage workshops with Sophie - Self Massage
Time & Location
About the Event
Lockdown has brought us all unexpected challenges both in our minds and bodies, without being able to access our usual self-care sessions or sporting routines we need to find new ways to take care of ourselves.
My name is Sophie and I’m a massage therapist based in the Netherlands and boy do I miss massaging my clients! That’s why I am offering this workshop online to teach you in the comfort of your own home some helpful tips and massage skills on how you can relieve tension in your body.
- Zoom account - you need an active zoom account to access this workshop if you do not have one you can sign up for free here - https://zoom.us/
- A device where you can see and hear me clearly like a laptop, Ipad or monitor. (A phone can work but if you can use something with a larger screen it will be a bit easier).
- Floor space with a large blanket/towel to sit on
- Cushion for comfort
- Wear comfortable clothing including some shorts so we can massage our legs
- Massage oil of your choice - coconut oil or sweet almond oil that you can buy from the supermarket will work fine.
- A small towel to wipe hands when needed.
On receipt of your ticket purchase, you will receive an email confirmation including the Zoom login and passcode details so you can access our online workshop space.
Friendly request - If you and a friend or joining the workshop together via one device please both buy individual tickets.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me (Sophie) via email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to sharing some massage skills with you all very soon.
- Unemployed/ Corona effect€10€100€0
- Working but Feeling the Pinch€15€150€0
- Working & super supportive€20€200€0