do 25 feb|
Online Practitioner Meetup
Are you one of the many practitioners who have been deeply affected by Covid-19 and the prolonged lockdown? Then this FREE event is for you! Join us and fellow practitioners to explore the possibilities of how we can support each other and the wider world during these challenging Covid-19 times.
Time & Location
25 feb 2021 19:00 – 21:00
About the event
During these times of prolonged lockdown, we as well-being practitioners have been deeply affected in many ways. Through having to close our practices, cancel events and be prevented from doing what we love as practitioners - just to name a few! It can also be a time of feeling lonely and isolated.
Part 1 - Strength in Community
We will hold a zoom practitioner meetup with two main intentions. The first is to support each other as fellow practitioners. Taking time to hear and share the challenges and insights that have arisen for us all during this time. Enabling us to support as well as lean on our community and reap the benefits of learning from each other’s experiences and wisdom.
Part 2 - Together - How can we help?
This is our call to action! This second part of the meetup is an interactive working group, calling on our knowledge and skills in a wonderful variety of practices. We will answer together two big questions in order to support the wider world at this time -
1. What are the needs of society right now? Exploring together the emerging needs of those around us as they feel the impact of Covid-19 life e.g -
- Working from home long term
- Keeping distance from those around you
- Loss of touch
- Loss of purpose due to closure of workplace
2. How can we meet those needs? We at EE like so many, are learning to adapt our well-being events and experiences to the online format, which is accessible to people during times of lockdown. With this in mind and holding those needs that arose in part 1 close can we as a community create online offerings to meet those around us? We are excited to come together with you and explore the possibilities, co-creations and ideas of how we can support people online during these challenging Covid-19 times.
Perhaps this is the ideal time to try out an idea that has been brewing in you for sometime, receive feedback from fellow practitioners and then go live with EE’s support!
What can EE do to help you with an online event?
- Your event will appear on our EE website with photo, description and ticket link
- We will include your event in our newsletter to all of our subscribers
- Online promotion via our social media channels
- You will incur no costs to run your workshop on Zoom as EE will act as your host
We are happy to support you as above completely for FREE. We only ask for a small contribution from ticket sales to cover our admin costs.
Checklist - what you need to take part in this ‘Online Practitioner Meetup’
- Zoom account - you need an active zoom account to access this workshop if you do not have one you can sign up for free here - https://zoom.us/
- A device where you can see and hear us clearly like a laptop, Ipad or monitor. (A phone can work but if you can use something with a larger screen it will be a bit easier).
- Pen and paper
- Open heart
- Refreshing beverage!
How to book
Registration is free but you do need to confirm your place via this ticket link -
On receipt of your ticket purchase, you will receive an email confirmation including the Zoom login and passcode details so you can access our online workshop space.
Free Event€ 0,00