wo 23 mrt.|
Quarterly Practitioner Meetup
These meetups are designed to inspire, support and create connections. We meet up four times a year in different seasons to explore themes that are relevant to us as well-being practitioners.
Time & Location
23 mrt. 2022 18:00 – 21:00
Amsterdam, Christoffel Plantijngracht 6, 1064 GW Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the event
These meetups are designed to inspire, support and create connections between professionals working within the well-being industry. We meet up four times a year in different seasons to explore together different themes that are relevant to us as well-being practitioners. There will be a mixture of facilitated activities and free social and networking time.
At every meet up we share nourishing food, time in nature ensuring there is spacious time to network and connect with each other.
Embodied Empowerment will supply tea, coffee and delicious organic cookies courtesy of Farm Brothers, one of our supportive partners. As well as homemade soup and bread. If you would like to bring something tasty along to add to the table please feel free! Nourishing food to share is always welcome.
Taster sessions to share your gold!
Following our community dinner, we will take the remaining time of the meetup to exchange with each other, this makes the space rich in inspiration and connection.
We are asking everyone who joins to prepare a short 15-minute taster session of your practice. This is a chance to share your gold and for others to get a taste of what it is you do.
What to know for your taster session
- You will be working in pairs so giving a taster session for 1 person.
- You will give and receive at least one taster session during the meetup.
- Try to make your session an interactive experience (not just talking)
- Have a clear intention for your session with a short intro /explanation and a clear way to finish and round up the experience. You have a total of 15 mins for the session.
- E.g - a mini massage, dance exercise, card reading, meditation etc.
- Bring everything you need for the session as well as your promotional material like business cards.
- We will be in a shared space to be aware of noise levels for yourself and the others around you.
If you have any questions regarding the meetups please don't hesitate to contact us. Don’t forget you can attend these meetups for free, along with a whole host of other benefits by becoming a member of our Embodied Empowerment Practitioner Community.
We look forward to connecting with you very soon.
Embodied Empowerment Team.