Tai Chi +Tosti
Time & Location
About the Event
What are Tai Chi and Chi Gong?
Tai Chi and Chi Gong are ancient forms of Chinese exercise that have been practised for hundreds of years to help promote well-being in both body and mind.
The soft yet strong flowing movements in combination with meditative breathing and mind focus bring a deep sense of connection both within our own body and mind. As well as the world around us.
This is why training in the park is such a beautiful experience.
This workshop is open to all people of all abilities and experiences. Everyone is welcome
Date- Sunday 11th and 25th July
Time - 10 am for Tai Chi and 11.30 for tosti eating
Meeting Place - The big fountain in Sarphatipark, Amsterdam
Tickets - €20
- Includes 90 minute Tai Chi class
- Toasty of your choice
- Homemade green tea ice tea
For more info contact Sophie Fagan - email@example.com / 0627356429
You can choose from the 3 Tosti options & choice of White / Multigrain or Gluten-free bread when purchasing your ticket
1. Tosti Oh My Goat = Goat cheese, onions, figs, roasted broad beans and honey, served with a mustard-dill sauce.
2. Tosti Cheesy = gruyere cheese, biological cheese, cheddar cheese and onion, served with sweet chilli sauce.
3. Panini Vegan = muhammara, grilled vegetables, red onion, rocket, and broad beans, served with (vegan) harissa mayonnaise. (Choice of White / Multigrain only)
- Tai Chi + Tosti Oh my Goat€20€200€0
- Tai Chi + Tosti Cheesy€20€200€0
- Tai Chi + Panini Vegan€20€200€0