Training & Development workshop for Massage Therapists
This workshop is aimed at massage therapists of all levels of experience. Whether you have been practicing for years and have a fully flowing business. Working for a spa or massage clinic or perhaps you are approaching the end of your training. You are all welcome!
Time & Location
Amsterdam, Christoffel Plantijngracht 6, 1065 DA Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the event
The intention of this workshop is to boost your inspiration for massage techniques as well bring new insights to nourish your connection with your clients as well as develop your massage practice.
As a massage therapist it is easy to over give and forget to take time to receive both wonderful massage but also support and inspiration to enable your craft to evolve and grow.
In Amsterdam we are rich with so many massage therapists with experience and training from all over the world. This is a space to share and receive your massage gold.
Some of the themes we will explore together:
- Mindful and interactive exercises to connect deeper with ourselves and our motivations as Massage therapists.
- We create 'Inspiration stations' in a shared space. Working in small groups we will zoom in on different areas of the body and how to massage them with different intentions from a truly holistic approach.
- Client study role play - developing treatment plans to suit clients with different needs.
- Supervision groups to share challenges / ideas and support each other as a group.
- Four hands massage - giving and receiving
- And More!
This workshop will without a doubt leave you feeling inspired, motivated and energised to leap back into the world of massage .
About your Facilitators
Sophie Fagan is a Holistic Massage therapist and teacher with over 11years experience in both the UK and the Netherlands. She now has busy massage practices in both Amsterdam and Utrecht.
More info coming soon.
Bart van Meeteren More info coming soon
Villia de Koningh More info coming soon
Lunch and refreshments included!
To allow as much nourishment and connection as possible you will receive a delicious lunch of warm soup, bread and snacks. There will be Tea and Coffee available all day.
As we do not have massage tables at the venue we have a limited amount of discounted tickets for those who can bring their own massage table.
Cost €80 - Normal Ticket Price €65 - Bringing your own massage table
FREE PARKING all day & bicycle racks at the location
For more information contact Sophie firstname.lastname@example.org 0627356429
BYO massage table
Bringing your own massage table