zo 30 okt|
Seasonal Embodiment - Seeds & their stories
This is an invitation for all who long to explore how nature and the seasonal cycle of Autumn unfold within us. ~ Do you wish to embody your belongingness to nature? ~ Are you curious to explore how the autumn season can support you on your path towards personal growth and self-realisation?
Time & Location
30 okt 2022 14:00 – 17:30
Amsterdam, Christoffel Plantijngracht 6, 1064 GW Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the event
“The same stream of life that runs through my veins night and day runs through the world.” - Rabindranath Tagore • This is an invitation for all who long to explore how nature and the seasonal cycles unfold within us. Let us reclaim our sense of belonging to the web of life.
~ Do you wish to embody your belongingness to nature?
~ Are you curious to explore how the season of autumn can support you on your path towards personal growth and self-realisation?
~ Would you like to learn more about the respectful foraging of local edible plants and seeds?
Then this workshop is for you!
• Why am I organising this? Westernised culture is largely cut off from its natural roots, which leaves us with ecocide on a global scale. As society's old structures are falling apart, a new (ancient) world is on its way that is rooted in an understanding that we belong to nature.
This starts with slowing down and listening to what the land has to teach us. As we are a reflection of nature surrounding us, what takes place outside also occurs within us. Therefore, tuning in with our inner nature, intuition and seasonal cycles is an important part of regaining our belonging to the web of life. From this understanding, we can envision and build a world our hearts know is possible.
• Theme - Season of Autumn Autumn arrived and brings us shorter days and the return of darkness. We can witness the life on the land slowing down, preparing for releasing what is no longer serving and moving towards stillness in Winter. This time invites us to slow down, turn inwardly, reflect on our year's harvest and return to our essence.
~ What are the lessons we are harvesting from this year?
~ What can we leave behind as it no longer serves us?
~ Which seeds do we want to plant for the next generation of growth?
Together we will engage in a seed foraging practice and ritual to honour the biodiversity of seeds, as well as give awareness to our inner seeds/ intentions.
• Resources & Method This workshop is based on the teachings of Ecopsychology, Buddhism, Wildcrafting and self-taught practices on cyclical living. We will work with a mix of theory, guided meditation, mindful sharing, inquiry, movement, somatic-based practises and journaling.
• What will you learn?
- How to slow down and practise radical presence in a fast paced-world
- How to be supported by the seasons while reflecting, setting intentions and manifesting in regard to your personal vision
- How to forage seeds respectfully and engage in nature-based ritual
- How to tune in with your inner nature, your intuition, cycle and sensuality
• About the teacher Lara (The Root of Life) is a certified Mindfulness trainer and Ecopsychologist practitioner. She is a lover of nature and the mystics. Since the beginning of 2020, she has been facilitating workshops, on the mission to reconnect people with their belongingness to nature.
• Practicalities Date: Sunday, 30 October Time: 14:00 - 17:30 Location: Embodied Empowerment, Christoffel Plantijngracht 6, 1064 GW Amsterdam
• For whom? Anyone who resonates with the topic. The group size will be between 6-15 people.
• Fee Supporter fee: € 45,- Standard fee: € 35,- Low-income fee: € 25,-
*Fees include a small gift, coffee/tea, cookies and fruits.
You can purchase your ticket here: https://hipsy.nl/shop/6229-seasonal-embodiment-seeds-their-stories
• What to bring? - meditation cushion or thick pillow - journal and pen
- Optional: you're own food if you need
Feel free to get in touch if you have questions. Lara: firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 (0)685394473
I am warmly looking forward to holding space for you to tune in with the season of autumn,
With warmth Lara (The Root of Life)